Niall's Travel Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Decent Internet at Last!

Hey all,

The blog is quite badly out of date but I'm hoping to rectify that this week. I'm currently in Zambia after two great weeks in Zimbabwe and am heading to Malawi next week. I've managed to get photos up on the web for the first time in ages so hope you enjoy them. The website is: www.flickr.com/photos/niallotuathail. To whet your appetite here's a hungry pelican I saw in Walvis Bay!


Hope you're enjoying the blog and are having fun wherever you are in the world,
Niall

1 comment(s):

Yo Niall! Blog is great. Really interesting. Keep it up! I know you're a man who likes to keep plans open but I'm sure you have some idea of what your general plans are. Let me know because myself and Fi are off on the 29th December starting a 7 month trip in Ecuador. Would be great to meet up with you! Be safe. Talk soon.

By Blogger Grum, at 7:49 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home